Thursday, January 04, 2007

pandora's got good things in her box

Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of my non existent readers are having a good start to 2007 like I am. No really. I am. I AM HAPPY. With everything. Even the no baby thing. Go figure. Anyway, I've a really short post as I'm up to my ass in work today and have a meeting in about in hour, but I just wanted to pass along a fantastic thing called Pandora Internet Radio. You type in a song or artist and Pandora programs a radio station just for you based on you song selection. For example...I'm currently listening to The Pretenders "I'll Stand By You." You can edit the songs they pick for you to. Tell them if one sucks or if you like a song. You can also ask why they selected one. Example. Tim McGraw. For some reason on a station I started (did I mention that you can program several different types of "stations" ?) that began with Michael Buble and 3 hours later, Tim McGraw. Needless to say, ol' Tim is banned from my station now. You just go to http://www.pandora.com/. Very cool, you need to try it out. Wait! I already am!

No comments: