Friday, July 20, 2007

priority changes

OHMYGODWHENDIDIGETSOFREAKINOLD! I wonder this because I am buying a new ottoman today after work to go with the new drape and new couch slipcover that I put up yesterday and I AM EXCITED BY THIS! To be fair, the couch looks fabulous and even the cats like it. And they hate everyone.






Look at that! This evidently turned into a "look at my babies post!" Yes, I said babies. I don't have children yet because evidently my eggs are all old and dried up so I have these two lovely little monkeys. The top is Omen after a cat nip binge. Don't touch her when she's like that. Then you have Jones (but you call him Dr. Jones!). He likes laundry baskets and white towels. Don't touch him at all. Jones also likes his privacy. But if you hear the tissue paper crinkle in the bottom of his little cat cube, don't make any sudden moves. That just means he has you in his sights and is getting ready to pounce. Lastly, we have Omen again. Stoned. Again. But it is fun when she is naughty to say "Bad Omen! Bad Omen!" But that doesn't happen very often because we let our babies do everything short of driving the car.

1 comment:

Southern Martyr said...

buying an ottoman might make you old, but I think we more than balance that out by buying barbies to play with... My Sweet Roses PJ should be coming in the mail today! woo hoo! Oh, I just had an idea. Check back with me in a week... I need some time to figure out the "details."