Monday, October 08, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh my god! Who would have thought growing a tiny human being inside you would exhaust a person so much. Do you know what time I've gone to be for the last three nights.....I haven't made it past 9:30 once this weekend! I am so freakin' tired. But this isn't bitching. I promised myself along time ago that if I got lucky enough to be a Mommy some day that I would take all in stride because at the end, I got a baby. This is just a commentary on the situation at hand so far. Also, I have to force myself to eat breakfast in the morning which is weird for me. Normally, I LOVE waffles in the morning. Now, bleech! I also have this odd sensation that I only get when I've been drinking, like I can't feel my lips very well. But mainly it's the tired thing I've got going. How bad would it look if I took a nap under my desk?

No comments: