Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Meme

My best friend http://www.southernmartyr.blogspot.com/ called me out. So here it is in no particular order. And please keep in mind that my brain is thinking for two now so I cannot be held accountable for my choices at the moment. But at least its not New Kids on the Block!

What music are your currently grooving too?

Pandora's playing Peroxide Swing by Micheal Buble at the moment.

What, if push comes to shove, is your all time favorite album?
Good Booty, Tom Petty. I can thank the martyr for introducing me to Tom when I was still young and impressionable. Impressionable. I'm still young. Mmmmm and Johnny Depp too!



What was the first record you ever bought? And where did you buy it?
Karma Chameleon, Culture Club. And I bought it a Roses.



Which musician have you ever wanted to be?
Diana Krall. She has the best voice. That voice could get anything it wants. I wanted to post her version of "I've Got You Under My Skin" but couldn't find the link but here's the convoluted link.

www.youtube/watch?v=64kasmZVZLs



Which musician have you ever wanted to be with?
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Nuno. Pay no attention to the Gary Cherone in this clip. Bad Gary.



What do you sing in the shower?
Lately its been Walk of Life by Dire Straits, but its been the Shooter Jennings versions. Here's the link.

www.cmt.com/videos/shooter-jennings/174154/walk-of-life.jhtml

What is your favorite Saturday night record?
Electric Rodeo by Shooter Jennings. For a greasy little red neck boy, he's hot. And KICKS ASS in concert!



And your Sunday morning record?
Not sure what this means, but I'm going with what just gets me going and that would be a song instead of a whole album.
Feeling' Good, Michael Buble.



And one that I'm going to add,
What do you clean house too?
Long Black Veil, the Chieftains.



And that's it. bitch.

1 comment:

Southern Martyr said...

I watched the Shooter video. Makes me wonder about those nights I have to stop and get gas and a bottled water after belly dance class...