Thursday, June 21, 2007

does anyone need the end to this rope?

I can't believe I actually am thinking about quiting my job. The job that I love. I finally feel like I'm doing what I'm meant to do with my life. I actually feel a sense of accomplishment and purpose at the end of my day. But not now. And I'm afraid that by me actually sticking it out so that they don't "win" I'm hurting the thing that I really love. So what do I do. Not to mention the fact that this crap that is going on is affecting my health. No shit. I actually have to go to the doctors today because my chest hurts again. So. I'm either having another episode of bronchitis, a heart attack, a panic attack or as dumb as it sounds...my heart just hurts. And lets not forget to mention the dying grandmother. I spoke with her the other day for the first time since she's gotten really bad and it just breaks my heart even more hearing how frail she sounds. GOD THIS SUCKS! And its not fair because I'm actually good at this. I try to be nice and good and honest. But because I'm not a big enough ass kisser or whatever.........I just want to go home and never have to deal with people again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* and quickly runs away...