1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“Who would have though being pregnant would make my skin so oily.”
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$26 and some change.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. I like rings.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The jazz song. I don’t know what it’s called.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Drapes closed with lights on. So it’s all warm and snuggly.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don’t know who took this survey before me was.
12. What does your watch look like?
Black patent leather watch, square silver face with Pussyfoot from Bugs Bunny on it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Something from my cell phone provider.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Right now, about ½ mile down the road.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cats, Dr. Jones and Omen. In that order.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. Unless you count the Pepsi I had last night, which is as close to a drug that I’m allowed now that I’m knocked up.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. I have a digital camera. But I do have a shit load of pictures to print.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
The list is too long. Really. I have a “Shit List.” And I’d have to kill you if I told you any of them.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
My cats, Omen and Dr. Jones.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
”Travis what are you eating?”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
To be able to fly, because I could so market that and get more than a million bucks.
26. Do you like someone?
I like about 6 people.
27. The last song you listened to?
Someone To Watch Over Me.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?3
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In Athens, at my Mothers house. Hey, I was 11.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not anymore. Well, maybe Shyam. I bet she has a good answer to number 19.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t think so.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth, as I got ready for work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick it. And yell. And push the buttons a bunch.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
To a few VERY select people. And then only if they’re not being dumbasses.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I’m too old to get a tattoo.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
GOD NO! But evidently everyone thinks that I am now that I’m pregnant.
40. What’s your life motto?
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Well, for the next 199 days, the baby, my Palm and Kleenex.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Well, I married my first love so this doesn’t count.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I only know that we might be Gypsy bastards.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Last week for the hoity toity fund raiser at the Museum.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not hurt but how about nauseas.
50. Have you been burned by love?