Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a christmas list



1. Wrapping or gift bags?

I like to wrap in boxes. It looks more festive under the tree.


2. Real or artificial tree?

Artificial. I worry about a real tree going up in flames. Plus the added Cat Factor. The tree sometimes angers him. See above photo.


3. When do you put up the tree?

Hubs always makes me wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving.


4. When do you take the tree down?

Usually the weekend after New Years.


5. Do you like eggnog?

When I’m not pregnant yes. Right now, God NO!


6. Favorite gift received as a child?

Probably the Barbie Dream House. Even Melody Carroll didn’t have one of those.


7. Do you have a nativity scene?

No.


8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

I can’t really think of anything.


9. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Normally, mail. But I’m a little off schedule this year.


10. Favorite Christmas movie?

It’s a tie…The Christmas Story, White Christmas and Christmas Vacation.


11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

December 26th. I stockpile.


12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Shyam's Christmas fudge.


13. Clear lights or colored?

Clear but the bubble lights on my tree are colored.


14. Favorite Christmas song?

White Christmas.


15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home?

We go between hubs parents house and my Mom’s house.


16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

DacerDancerPranceVixenCometCupidDonerBlitzenRudolph.


17. Angel or star on the top of your tree?

A star that’s been in the family for at least 25 years.


18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas eve.


19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?

Traffic and people.


20. What do you leave for Santa?

He gets free run of the kitchen to help himself.


21. Least favorite holiday song?

It’s Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas.


22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color?

Sparkly.


23. Favorite ornament?

My little blue mouse that has been in the same spot on my tree for as long as I can remember.

No comments: