Tuesday, December 18, 2007

tiny bubbles

Well! Talk about a dramatic shift in moods yesterday. I was having a shitty Sunday night and Monday morning. I was pissed that 97% of my clothes don't fit and that I have to spend A LOT of time planning what I'm going to wear even if it's just to go to the grocery store because NOTHING FITS! And to top it all off I had a HUGE headache and felt like crap and didn't have the energy to do the things that I normally do that allows us not to live in a pigpen. Dishes in the sink, the floor needed vacuuming, presents to wrap, the towels needed to be done and there were no grocery's. And hubs was out of commission because he was sick. I just felt like emotional shit yesterday. And THEN I felt the baby move at 6:45pm last night. OH MY GOD! That is the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever had. It was so cool! It felt like bubbles popping in my stomach. It sounds stupid, because I've had about 6 positive pregnancy tests, and I SAW the baby move on the ultrasound and have heard the baby's heartbeat like 3 times now but this makes it so real. And no. I'm not going soft.

No comments: